Tuesday, April 21, 2009

18 Weeks and Growling

Err, growing I mean. No, on second thought, growling is correct. My stomach is HUNGRY and wants FOOD and wants it RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MINUTE AND FEED ME I'M SO HUNGRY WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG I NEED FOOOOOOD. My stomach is becoming a menace and speaks in run-on sentences.

Now that that's out of the way, you can see pictures. That's right, you lucky people, you get TWO this week! One is my normal facing direction without my face, and I thought I'd "mix it up" with the other and face the other way.

Yep, it's a belly.

I kind of look like a "Who" from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I should be that for Halloween. And Dimas too. With a little Who baby in tow.


Apparently, people seem to think that my belly looks like it's holding a little boy. I don't know how they can tell, but we'll find out in a week, we will!!! Woo hoo! And, by the way, my project is not coming along well at all. However, I decided since I find out the gender that same day, I'll just do my presentation and reveal the results at the end! That way, if my presentation sucked, no one will remember or care because they'll be too excited for me.


Sneakiness. :)


I hope everyone reading this is doing great in your respective worlds!


2 comments:

  1. Man what a good idea at the end there. So shmart. lol. Wish I had that in my pocket at the end of every...thing...lol. I guess it'd get boring after a while though. Then people'd be mad at me for both suckings. Oh well. Go growing growling!

    The word verification is scancan. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little belly looks so cute! I don't understand people who think they can tell the gender by looking at you. I guess they have a 50-50 chance at getting it right, so they might as well guess. :)

    ReplyDelete