Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's a boy!

So, today, April 28th, on Dimas' 30th birthday, we BOTH got a wonderful gift. We found out we're having a baby boy! He's as healthy as can be and measuring perfectly. That's really all we could've asked for...we couldn't be happier! :D

Here are the two u/s pictures I got. The top one is his little face looking at the camera. You can see his little hand just above his head...at one point it looked like he was waving. :) The bottom picture is a pretty good profile shot, where you can see a little bit of "the goods," lol. It's so cool to finally be able to see a baby who looks like a baby!



By the way, his feet were kicking like CRAZY during the whole thing...it was too cute. He was just moving like he had somewhere to be. At one point, he put his little hand over his face....it looked like he was rubbing his eyes in sleepiness. :) I could go on and on....

And Dimas is the BIG 3-0 now! I can't believe it! He's such a wonderful man, husband, and I know he will make the best dad....this little one inside me doesn't yet know how lucky he is to have Dimas as his daddy! I wish I could've spent today with him, but I did manage to send him a balloon bouquet. I also told him to buy himself something nice.....he didn't really want to until I suggested shoes. Lol, the guy loves shopping for sneaks! Anyway, happy birthday, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed your 20's, and I know your best years are still to come!



My presentation went GREAT, by the way (sheesh, today was a big day). I'm so glad it's over with. I'll be getting some pictures of it next week so you'll get to see me all pregnant and nervous, trying to explain something to a bunch of people. :)

Well, that's all I have for now! I'm gonna buy something blue tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. AH HA! I figured out my login after several months.

    John Zanzibar Garcia! I get dibs because I called it before it was even conceived. Boys are awesome...just eat a whole lot and get extra messy. Overall they're cheaper and more effective.

    What else...oh yeah, Dimas is 30? That's a very adult age. I can't imagine being that old. He;s old enough to see 3 generations of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Great blog! I can't believe Dimas still has & wears that shirt lol. oh well, no holes, still goes.?

    I needa get on the big puter 2 c him better but he has a lovely cranium! & I'm so glad he's all healthy & kick-y lol. yay! he's already showing his crazy Dimas side (hyper-active) lol...good stuffs everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mija,

    Sorry I haven't been on lately, been so busy with Mom, the hospital and work....please forgive me. By the way, Mother is doing well....I can't keep up with her...lol

    You look wonderful, Congrats on you'all's baby boy!!!! Can't wait until we get to see you. I think when you get to feel the baby move is one of the most exciting moments..at least I used to love that....sometimes I would massage my tummy to wake them up just to feel them move....hahaha

    Congrats on your presentation too!!! There was never a doubt on how you would do, oh yeah also on your promotion....geez how wonderful for you!!!! Ok, so what did you end up wearing for this important day?

    Nice picture of Dimas....I got to speak to Dimas on his birthday, he called me to let me know you'all are having a boy....I have not heard him so excited.....It was great to hear him so happy!!!! My baby boy is now 30, wow and now he is a dad!!!! You two are so amazing together....may God continue to bless the two of you....

    All my love,
    Mom Dalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Boys are so fun! A mini Dimas running around. Watch out! How fun to feel him move so much and be able to see his little body. Happy Birthday Daddy!

    ReplyDelete