Thursday, September 11, 2008

Doctors are silly people

Interestingly enough, Dimas and I both had doctor appointments today. (Isn't our life Exciting?!) He went to get the old headaches checked out, and I went to return my new ones. They still had the tags, so I figured it would be okay. Turns out Excedrin Migraine is supposedly better than prescribed headache pain meds. Who knew? Too bad I hate swallowing pills and will never budge from my stubborn position.

My new PCM (that's primary care manager, for you lucky non-military folks) is a chummy old chap who likes to tell me how to live my life. Him: "Exercise, stretch and just try to lead an overall healthy life." Me: "I thought you were supposed to tell me things I didn't know. Interesting, medical things. Do you even watch House??" Him: "No, but I hear it's a great show." Me: "Oh, but it is!"

That's pretty much how I assume everyone's doctor appointments go. I just heard two gunshots from not more than a couple of blocks away! I hate this neighborhood.....

Anyway, all in all it was a winning kind of day.

Also, I've determined that I'm "nesting." I thought you had to be preggo to do that? Ah well...till next time!

1 comment: