Thursday, September 4, 2008

Politics on the brain

So, like more than a few Americans, I'm on the fence about who I'm voting for in the upcoming presidential election. Dimas is certain he's voting Obama, but I think the McCain/Palin ticket does not necessarily mean another four years of the Bush administration. Palin's speech at the GOP convention was definitely interesting, but I'm not a small town gal with 5 kids so I can't say I relate to her 100%. Still, putting the governor's luxury jet up for auction on ebay does say something about who she is. The research will continue, because ultimately policy is what will matter.

The job search continues as well. It's getting to the point where I'm actually considering volunteering for medical research. Hopefully something will surface or I'll hear from at least one potential employer. Wish me luck, the one person who might actually read this. :)

1 comment: