Saturday, March 7, 2009

"A grand adventure is about to begin." - Winnie the Pooh

Well, internet world, it's official.....we are going to have a BABY!!!!

Okay, so it's been official for a few weeks now (12 to be exact), but until now I've been hesitant to blog about it. I don't know why, since I've told everyone who will ever read this anyway. I'm a weird pregnant lady now. Leave me alone.

So now for the all-important belly shots. I don't have a whole lot going on yet, but it's definitely noticeable to me and to my pants, which refuse to button, zip, etc. Since I just turned 12 weeks today I haven't taken a new picture yet. Just imagine my 11 week belly bigger, and that's basically where I'm at. :) Pictures!

7 weeks in a weird nightgown. It's the only one I had from the earlier weeks.


Blah, I still haven't really figured out how to display pics the way I would like to on here. I should take a class. Oh, here's baby's first picture!

(Edit - I'll have to repost this pic when photobucket starts working again.)

I promise you it's cute when you kind of know what you're looking at. :)

Well, this is all getting kind of random so I'll return with more organized thoughts soon. Just wanted to share the most exciting news in the world to the whole internet. (It's a series of tubes.)

Happy daylight-saving!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal,
    You look so cute..finally got a little weight on you. (DUH that's expected) Marisela and Laura will be thrilled to see your picture(s). BTW your mom called and told be about your blog so I just had to check it out for myself. You take care of yourself. My love to you and Dimas and BABY.
    Aunt Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Norma, glad my mom told you about the blog. It's such a cool surprise to see a comment from you. :) I hope you, Hector, and all my cousins (and their little ones) are doing great. I love you, and give my love to everyone!
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A tiny Garcia! Wow, you look great. I can't believe you're already 12 weeks. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete