Monday, March 16, 2009

Hooray for sandwiches!

I hit 13 weeks today, which also means that I am officially in my 2nd trimester! Maybe it's a coincidence, but I woke up super hungry today and have remained that way....basically for almost 24 hours.

My photo for the week:

I think my "baby belly" may just be completely related to the digestive process, but you're missing the point! The point is that I don't hate bread anymore! You see, bread has been my nemesis so far through this pregnancy. The look of it, the smell of it, the thought of the look or smell of it.....it's made me so nauseous! Today, however, was different. I wanted a tuna sandwich, went to the store, bought the necessary ingredients, and ate two without batting an eyelash. Good. I like bread again. There is a little bit of normalcy in my life. The word normalcy looks incorrect.

Oh, and just a disclaimer: I take these pictures with my cell phone (obviously). Well, when I edit them, I have to rotate the pic because it's always sideways or upside down or whatever. For some reason, it adds bulk to my frame when I do this, so I may or may not be as big as my photos suggest. I honestly can't tell. Just thought I'd mention it in case I ever get my regular camera and it suddenly seems like I lost half my body or something. :)

So, I'm hoping the rest of my 2nd trimester goes as great as the first day of it has. I'm hungry, I'm eating bread, and I'm starting to look forward to, you know, living life again. Morning sickness is for the birds, I say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mija,
    You look so wonderful, it is awesome to see some pictures of you. My eyes are all watery, feeling so much happiness for the three of you. I think the clothes are going to fit, if not now then a little later....lol

    Especially now that the morning sickness is over with...and enjoy eating all you want....with no guilt..lol

    Thanks for the pictures and the blog site, it helps to at least get the pictures...:-)

    Miss you all, may god continue to bless you and watch over you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal...you look great! This is so exciting. I am so happy for you and Dimas. I can't wait for more updates. You look beautiful. By the way...i can't believe you didn't eat bread or didn't want it. As i remember you ate a loaf a week or close...I thought if you ever gave up bread and/or dp it would be the end of the world. :) I miss you so much. Hope to see you soon.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete