Monday, August 6, 2012

Updates!

So, I haven't exactly been keeping up with this thing, but what else is new?  Considering I'm already in a new cycle (cycle day 3, as a matter of fact) I figured I should just recap the goings-on and go from there.

My surgery came and went and was not that big of a deal.  I don't even have a funny anesthesia story, so there really isn't much to say about it.  Except, oh yeah, there was no giant polyp in my uterus as previously mentioned to me by a previous fertility doctor who shall not be named.  There was a tiny "something" that maaaaybe was a polyp, but basically the whole surgery was sort of pointless.

Bah humbug.

But at least now I don't have to wonder and worry that if I get pregnant again, there's some weird alien growth trying to give my future hypothetical baby a hard time.  There's not.  It's been decided.  By cameras and stuff.

I stopped birth control and got extremely annoying for about 24 hours, where all I wanted to do was sit around, complain and just generally lament the fact that I had become a big old ball of bloat.  Seriously, even my feet swelled.  Hormones continue to be the weirdest.  I should've taken a picture. 

Instead, you get to see this:

This is me, hating my hair and all that it lays flat for.


In other, less obvious news, I cut my own hair last week.  With fabric shears.  Interestingly enough, you can not tell at all (and I cut a bunch of the suckers off) and, for whatever reason, I kind of love it.  Google "how to cut your own hair + ponytail" and you'll get an idea of how ridiculous I looked during the whole thing.  I am going to continue the craziness until it's a decent length.  I used to wonder, during my younger years, why most moms had short hair. 

It's because of this:



I really have to start taking pictures for this thing.

What else?  Well, we're getting ready to move to our hometown of San Antonio, Texas so there's a TON of what else's going on around here.

I'm selling about 60% of Ever's toys (omg, the poor child, I'm the worst mother ever, etc, etc).  But, seriously, he doesn't even notice.  I sold his train table today and he helped me walk the lady to her car with it and just said, "Thank you, byeee."  So sweet.  Who needs toys, anyway?  I still have a ton to either sell or donate, so there's a yard sale in our immediate future.  Boooooo.

Picture of a bunch of crazy toys we're selling:







Oh!  I also decided that I wanted to take up body-building because, hey, I don't always have to be poor little, weak little Crystal, right?  I want to be strong!  And fit!  And feel awesomely healthy!

This decision was followed by another, better decision the following day.  This is where I decided that body-building was horribly confusing and somewhat disgusting (5 egg whites a day, really?) and would be better left to the professionals.  I think I might start walking, though.  Or something.

That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment