Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturdays are funny

Not really, but this picture is.

*WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT*



I know, I said I wouldn't let the pictures happen again, but it's just getting silly and felt you should know.


That picture makes me feel much better about myself.

Anyway, today I met a friend for lunch at Texas Roadhouse, which was eatish, as those things tend to be. Then I went over to some furniture store and bought a bedroom set. We've never had more than a mattress and a yard sale or flea market dresser, so this was a BIG step for us. Here is what it will never look like in our room:


I then proceeded to Kohl's and bought $30 worth of towels, which, when taken with Kohl's great discounts and a $10 off card, equates to a nice amount of towels. Or, not really. I did buy two full sets of them though. They're a plum color and I do love them. :)

Oh....little Ever got his first package in the mail today! His grandma made him some REALLY RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE wall hangings that match his bedding set perfectly and Ever is very excited to see them hung up. :) Which is something he'll make daddy do when he comes to visit THIS TUESDAY! YAYNESS! I will post nursery pics when it's all done.

Okay, that's enough excitement for now. Thanks for staring at the screen for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I could not even imagine you with a pregnant belly. Those are the craziest pictures. You look so tiny everywear else! Have you guys picked a name yet? I mailed your package this past weekend. You should get it on Thursday is what they said. Hopefully you will. It was so great talking to you a week or so ago. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this one either? Sigh, well you're funny and I wish I had your arms...lol..mine are so fat..oh yeah, your face too 'cause my face is fat as heck...lol. I love the bedroom set and ya'll so deserve it. I had to re-read "This is what our bedroom will never look like" lol...'cause I thought you typo-ed...then I got the joke. Crystal's funny!

    ReplyDelete