Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Few more pics





Immediately after Ever was born. Crystal and her mom, Luz. Doesn't Crystal looked relieved?

*Note from the future* - I had to delete a couple of these pics due to my wonderful husband posting ACTUAL PICTURES OF MY BOOBS ON THE INTERNET.....!!! While it is nice to have some personal pics of Ever's first breast-feeding session, I, ummmm....don't like them on the interwebs.  You are forgiven, Dimas.  However, my mom looks so pretty here.  I look like a scary horror film scene, but my mom's prettiness wins.  This one can stay. :)

6 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute and has so much hair!! And Crystal is so damn strong! What a lucky baby I'm so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal and Dimas: I have never been more proud of my daughter and I could not ask for a better son-in-law. My God bless both of you and your new handsome son. Love always DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one good lookin boy. Good job guys! and no meds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Crystal! You are awesome! I am so happy for all of you and he looks so healthy and strong...obviously you did great through the whole thing! I can't wait to see more pics and talk to you. We love you all. Bryan and Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal & Dimas, I am so glad I was able to go to West Virginia with my sister. Make sure you write down that I was Ever's first visitor. LOL. Ever is such a beautiful baby and he has the best parents any baby could ask for. Love Y'all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I finally have a grandson. Congrats to you and crystal. He is very cute. He does look like me haha! I am very proud of you and crystal. I wish i was there, hopefully I will be soon.
    love you'll and Baby Ever!
    Love Dad & Letty

    ReplyDelete