Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ever Dimas Garcia



Here he is! All 7 pounds 2 ounces of him! 19 inches long and a big ol' 13.75 inch head! He's perfect and very calm right now, he's just kinda lookin around at stuff, trying to figure out where he just woke up. I'll upload more pics later. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers that everyone sent our way, we really appreciate it and I'm sure they helped. Crystal never got any pain meds and she just won the Birthday Super Bowl, what a warrior. She was joking throughout the thing, and smiling in between the contractions! We'll be out of here on Friday, as they said that she'll be good to go by then since her's was a natural birth. Again, thanks everybody and Happy Birthday Ever!
p.s. I cut the umibilical cord...wtf?!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS CRYSTAL AND DIMAS..N A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVER DIMAS GARCIA!!
    many more blessings to the Garcia family.we love ya'll very much.

    Love,
    Martin,Brin&kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you...and is cutting the chord uhm? I dunno but yay! He really is beautiful and I can see his lips! hahah!

    ReplyDelete