Sunday, July 22, 2012

In OTHER News!

I am now, officially, the very proud mother of a very big boy!

Tonight is the FIRST night in all of my son's existence that he fell asleep in his "big boy" bed.  He never even once slept in his crib, other than to nap.  I, for the life of me, can't believe it.  And, like most of the "big boy" precedents that he sets, I am having a much harder time with it than he is.

Picture of my sweet, awesome, self-proclaimed super hero, Ever, asleep in his very own bed:

I even turned on the lights (bad, bad Mommy) to get this pic.  But, I had to document it!  It is historic and epic and all kinds of wow!

Picture of me on Ever's first night in his very own bed:


It was all his own doing, too....I laid down with him in our bed, as usual, and he decided he wanted to "go by yourself," as he calls it.

It did take a few "Mommyyyyyy!!"s and "I want water"s and "Where's Yuna?"s and a lot of clicking/playing with his Moon In My Room, but eventually, he decided he was tired and would, in fact like to go unconscious for about 10 hours or so.

Since I couldn't find any normal, not creepy, pictures of Moon In My Room, I went with what I feel is the creepiest.  What's with the scary ass tree outside?  And why are there no curtains or blinds?

Anyway, I actually recommend Moon In My Room, especially for rooms that are trying somewhat hard to be space themed.  It is probably at LEAST 45% of the reason he fell asleep tonight.

So, that's the big old late night news!  We'll see how this all plays out, but I'm starting to think this whole sleeping in his own room thing will become a trend over the next 16 years or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment