Friday, July 13, 2012

CD1

Haven't updated in awhile, and that's basically because I've been ultra busy not accomplishing anything significant.

So...this cycle is an important one for me.  I had to put off the polyp removal surgery due to financial constraints.  I had literally just paid off a $1,500 medical bill when I found out I would have to pay the rest of my deductible ($1,500...imagine that) up front, prior to surgery.  After a lot of thought, I've decided to finance the stupid thing so I can get the polyp where it belongs - in a jar.

I could, and probably should, go into how much I loathe credit cards and am being a complete hypocrite by not only agreeing, but suggesting, we use one for this purpose.  I'd just rather skip that paragraph, though, if it's all the same to you guys.

Anyway!

I've decided to try and document each cycle day this month, since it's going to be a significant and slightly crazy one, as far as my cycles go.  I am having a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) and a hysteroscopic polypectomy (with a possible laparoscopy).  Because of all of this nonsense, I'll be on birth control for at least the next 3 weeks.

So, here goes!

CD1 - It's not a fun day.  That's pretty much it. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment