Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Change of plans

     Well, we were supposed to visit Holly today to leave her some gifts and do a balloon release, but the day had other plans.

Namely, this:

And, more importantly, this:

     My little guy is sick today and there's just no way I'm going to take him out on this cold, dreary, wintry Tucson Valentine's Day.  Dimas had a surprise family photography session planned, but that's being put by the wayside as well.  Which is a fantastic thing, because I have absolutely nothing to wear, in addition to crazy hair with no styling products, etc.  Great idea, though...we need to get some nice updated photographs.

     But, I still have a few tiny surprises in store to celebrate the day of love, as it were.  It's not much, but there's a little something for everyone.

Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy!

Happy Valentine's Day, Ever! 

Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Due Date, Holly! 
     

     Yes, I have them laid out on the hotel sittery.  No, that's not a real word.  But, I totally bought Dimas an Ipod Nano for no good reason other than I don't know how else to show the man that I love him without buying him electronics.  I had this whole plan of having a Valentine's brunch/lunch thing in our hotel room.  I have heart cookie cutters for it and everything, but, again, this:


     The day just had other plans.  Feel better, baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment