Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, Ever.

So, this is the reason that I find myself waking up every morning:





He also wears funny hats sometimes, and just generally makes me smile.  Today we played "Ring Around the Rosy" for the first time.....he laughed so hard.

He makes me want to be a better person every single day.  I get very emotional at the thought of him growing up and becoming a man someday.  He's just so freaking delightful!  I love age 2, even with all the "no"s and slight tantrum throwing and inability to eat anything other than cheese and chocolate milk.  (I am really not a good mom).

Having a child definitely made losing one a lot easier on me.  No, I wasn't able to grieve as hard and as long as I would've liked.  Yes, because of him I know what I'm missing with Holly.  But he's given me so many laughs, smiles, hugs and kisses and it somehow dulls the ache a bit.  I wouldn't have changed a thing.

I mean, look at him:


No comments:

Post a Comment